Steve Wall, is an experienced transactional and trial attorney dedicated to representing and advising clients in construction law, lien and mortgage foreclosure, contract negotiation, land development, landlord-tenant and timeshare disputes, and general litigation.
Mr. Wall graduated from The University of Wisconsin-Madison with a Bachelor of Science in English Literature, and obtained his law degree from the University of Minnesota.
Mr. Wall started his law career at an Orlando insurance defense firm. After the hurricanes of 2004, Mr. Wall and a partner started their own firm catering to the needs of construction industry clients. There, Mr. Wall’s practice included all aspects of construction law, construction defect litigation, lien foreclosure, contract negotiation, public sector contracting, insurance coverage analysis, homeowner and condominium claims, bankruptcy creditor protection, and debt collection. As part of his practice, Mr. Wall has utilized and mastered various technologies, including cutting-edge presentation software programs and paperless-office utilities, to better serve his clients.
• University of Minnesota Law School, Juris Doctorate (J.D.), 2000
• University of Wisconsin-Madison, Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in English, 1997
Court Memberships & Admissions
• U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
• U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
• U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
Professional Associations & Related Experience
• The Florida Bar Association, Trial Lawyers / Real Property Sections; Construction Law Committee
• State Bar of Wisconsin, Construction & Public Contract Law Section
• City of Maitland Code Enforcement Board Member, 2005-2006